Part number: #30-J4300+30-J4292+32-J4228+34-J4297
Make/model: Datsun 240Z, 260Z, and 280Z
- Datsun 240Z 1965 Prototype Design Flat Mount Headlight Cover
- Original headlight covers during its design process was to be more flat-mounted, however it turned out to be more bumpy finish for production cars.
- These fits much flatter than OEM type as it was originally designed in late 1965 Prototype car.
- Comes 30-J4292: Early type JDM Geuine Nissan headlight cover lens set only for Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z Acrylic lens Pre-drilled holes
- Made of metal with triple chromed finish
- Comes with 32-J4228: Reproduction hardware set for JDM Headlight covers
- Comes with 34-J4297: JDM Headlight cover seal set for Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z
- Fits 260Z 280Z
Caution customers: Installation may take some skills as each car may have manufacture tolerance or repair history. Please adjust hole location on the lens with step-drill accordingly. Also please trim the edge of the lens for better fitment on your car if necessary.
Also please note that 1969-72 cars come fiber glass headlight buckets while later cars come with metal ones, therefore fitment really varies.
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $100.
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.