Part number: #30-J8209
Make/model: JDM Fairlady / Datsun 260Z 280Z (US) Coupe
- OEM type
- With this kit, you can convert US late 1974 260Z 1975-78 (Datsun 280Z / Late S31) Coupe bulky rear bumper into small 240Z rear bumper
- Comes in a pair
- Precision cut, bends, and drilled by latest technology
- Direct replacement for JDM Fairlady Z S31 (1974-78)
- Comes with hardware for 260Z 280Z US to JDM Fairlady Z conversion
- Direct bolt on for late 260Z(4/1974) and 1975-76 280Z
- Only 1 hole needs to be drilled on 1977-78 Datsun 280Z cars on right side. See photos
- You need to drill a hole on each side of quarter panel to fasten a rear bumper.
- Bumper filler on 1977-78 US car need to be removed (Most late production 1976 to 1977 cars have screw on type and 1978 cars have welded type)
- 240Z rear bumper can be fitted on 4/1974-78 2+2 model with minor modification: one hole on each bracket needs to be drilled to meet the body side threaded holes.
- Zinc plated: install it as is or ready for paint
- The same gauge metal as OEM bracket
- Light weight version available #30-J8229
- Front bumper conversion kit available #30-J8210 or #30-J8228
- Warning: this item only fits OEM type metal bumper. For fiberglass bumper made by MSA (Motorsport Auto, please contact MSA for our exclusive bumper bracket kit made for their fiberglass bumper) )
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $59
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.