Part number: #40-J4285+40-JS201
Make/model: Nissan Skyline Hakosuka / Kenmeri and other Nissan classics
- This is a reproduction Datsun Competition Steering Wheel for Nissan Skyline Hakosuka / Kenmeri and other Nissan classics.
- Comes with horn pad
- It fits: Skyline Hakosuka GC10・KGC10・PGC10 / Skyline Kenmeri GC110 / Skyline Yonmeri / Skyline Japan GC210 Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z / Fairlady Z S30 S31 / Datsun 280 ZX / Fairlady 280Z S130 Roadster SR Fairlady SR311 Laurel HC130・KHC130/KHC230・KHC231・HC231 Datsun 510 Blue bird SSS / P510・KP510・VP510
- The Datsun Competition Steering Wheel was a Nissan Factory optional parts only available in Japan back in the 70s.
- This is the most popular update for Z and Skyline in Japan. This limited reproduction unit was made out of the original Nissan mold in black as very first production type. It comes with the horn button switch and the horn button with a JDM type horn crest. Comes complete with horn switch and horn button. It fits right on without any adapters. (*For left hand driving cars, you need to bend down and turn the light lever a bit to get by your hands)
- 14 7/8 inch in diameter
- For Skyline Hakosuka owners: Recommended part #40-NS250: Datsun Competition Steering Wheel was originally designed to be fitted on Datsun 240Z cars, and so the turn light often does not return properly on Skyline Hakosuka. This adapter eliminates those issues.
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $99.
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.