Part number: #23-J4510
Make/model: Datsun 240Z, 260Z, 280Z
- No More Bottom Out Kit for Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z
- Works on Front / Rear for 240Z and 260Z, and Front for 280Z
- Comes with pillow ball for sport ride
- Is your Z having a suspension bottom out problem when driving, especially with extra passenger? While lowering springs give a Z car a stance and more performance characteristics, it sacrifices suspension strokes and leads to bottoming when they are mounted on the factory upper spring seats and insulators. These products are designed to regain the lost of suspension stroke without affecting the lower ride height. If your Z is riding on 1 to 1-1/2 inch drop springs of MSA, EIBACH, ST, TOKIKO, and such with OEM setup, these will add a stroke for approximately 1 inch. It also means a longer life for the shocks as their inner rod strokes where it designed to be. Sold in pairs. The swivel bearing on the mount is replaceable. The bump stop rubber is not included in the kit, but highly recommended.
- We also have soft ride version 23-J4510-SR available for daily driving.
What is "Bottom out" ?
The suspension system helps keep your car level, regardless of the typography of the road you're driving on. Bottoming out can result from a compressed spring and can result in damage to your undercarriage. Often, the first sign of a suspension issue is a change in the quality of your vehicle's ride.
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $59
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.