Part number: #30-J8229
Make/model: JDM Fairlady / Datsun 260Z 280Z (US) Coupe
- This is lightweight version of #30-J8209
- With this kit, you can convert US late 1974 260Z 1975-78 (Datsun 280Z / Late S31) Coupe bulky rear bumper into small 240Z rear bumper
- Comes in a pair
- Precision cut, bends, and drilled by latest technology
- Direct replacement for JDM Fairlady Z S31 (1974-78)
- Comes with hardware for 260Z 280Z US to JDM Fairlady Z conversion
- Direct bolt on for late 260Z(4/1974) and 1975-76 280Z
- Only 1 hole needs to be drilled on 1977-78 Datsun 280Z cars on right side. See photos
- You need to drill a hole on each side of quarter panel to fasten a rear bumper.
- Bumper filler on 1977-78 US car need to be removed (Most late production 1976 to 1977 cars have screw on type and 1978 cars have welded type)
- 240Z rear bumper can be fitted on 4/1974-78 2+2 model with minor modification: one hole on each bracket needs to be drilled to meet the body side threaded holes with nuts and bolts (Not included). Some 2+2 cars have top hole that does not align the bracket hole if you have no access to fasten the bracket from the behind rear body panel, one bolt on each bracket would be fine since side bumper parts will secure the bumper in place..
- To remove OEM rear bumper and bumper shock absorbers, you need to drop gas tank half way for the right side absorber, and you need to drop your muffler to get to left side absorber.
- Stainless steel: install it as is or ready for paint
- Thinner gauge metal than OEM bracket
- OEM type available #30-J8209
- Front bumper conversion kit available #30-J8210 or #30-J8228
- Warning: this item only fits OEM type metal bumper. For fiberglass bumper made by MSA (Motorsport Auto, please contact MSA for our exclusive bumper bracket kit made for their fiberglass bumper))
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $59
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.