Part number: 40-J4285 + 40-J4235 / 40-J4240 / 40-NS201
Make/model: Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z 510 Nissan Skyline and more
The competition steering wheel was a factory option offered by Nissan back in the 70's, and one of the most popular. This limited replica is made from the original production molds. These are not leather-wrapped like the first generation wheels; rather, they are the more common and popular urethane type.
- Bolt-on installation. No adapters required
- Measures 13 3/4" (Stock wheel measures 14 7/8")
- Horn switch comes pre-installed on all variants
- Please understand that there may be minor molding imperfections on the steering wheels and horn pads.
- For LHD cars, you'll need to bend down the turn light stalk a bit to get by your hands
- 40-NS250 - Recommended adapter for installing in Skyline cars. This will allow the turn light stalk to return properly (sold separately)
40-J4285 - $399
- Steering wheel only
- Stock 260Z / 280Z / 510 type horn pad will not fit!
40-J4285+40-J4240 - $528
- US-type "Datsun" logo horn pad included
40-J4285+40-J4235 - $508
- JDM-type "Z" logo horn pad included
40-J4285+40-JS201 - $508
- Skyline Hakosuka/Kenmeri horn pad included
- Complete list of compatible vehicles:
- Skyline Hakosuka GC10・KGC10・PGC10/Skyline Kenmeri GC110/ Skyline Yonmeri/Skyline Japan GC210 Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z / Fairlady Z S30 S31 / Datsun 280 ZX / Fairlady 280Z S130 Roadster SR Fairlady SR311 Laurel HC130・KHC130/KHC230・KHC231・HC231 Datsun 510 Bluebird SSS / P510・KP510・VP510
Caution: There are small rough spots on the rear surface of the wheel. These are from the vacuum injection process and are present even on genuine Nissan examples.
- Since it is completely normal for this item, we cannot accept any returns of this item citing this issue
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $99.
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will dend you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.