Part number: #30-J4135
Make/model: Datsun 240Z / 260Z / 280Z
- Genuine Nissan NOS fender mirror set for 1969-1978 Datsun 240Z, 260Z, and 280Z
- Original box may or may not come with the item.
- Please expect some shelf-wear, scratches, or imperfection on all NOS (New Old Stock) items.
- For correct installation location, please refer to photos shown. 7 inch from inner side of fender 10.5 inch from front side of headlight bucket. A 19 mm diameter hole need to be drilled on each fender and 5 mm diameter hole needs to be drilled for anti swing pin on each fender.
- Right and left fenders should be installed symmetrically according to all the production cars sold in Japan. *Some service manual from 70s' show off-set installation instruction, however Genuine Nissan fenders were drilled symmetrically from factory.
- The last photos show mirror leg length comparison between JDM 510 SSS mirror and JDM Fairlady Z mirror
- 30-J4284-T: $19
- Installation template only
- Template for installation location for Fairlady Z fender mirror
- This paper template shows where to drill holes for installation effortlessly
- Sold separately from mirrors
- Comes in 2 templates paper: Right side and Left side
- For instruction, please refer to the photos
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $69
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.