Part number: #30-J8209
Make/model: JDM Fairlady / Datsun 260Z 280Z (US) Coupe / 2+2
- New Type 240Z Rear Bumper Bracket Conversion Kit for US Datsun 260Z / 280Z Coupe & 2+2
- With this kit, you can convert US late 1974 260Z 1975-78 (Datsun 280Z / Late S31) Coupe or 2+2 bulky rear bumper into small 240Z rear bumper
- Comes in a pair
- Precision cut, bends, and drilled by latest technology
- Direct replacement for JDM Fairlady Z S31 (1974-78)
- Comes with hardware for 260Z 280Z US to JDM Fairlady Z conversion
- Direct bolt on for late 260Z(4/1974) and 1975-76 280Z
- You need to drill a hole on each side of quarter panel to fasten a rear bumper with nut and bolt (Not included).
- Bumper filler on 1977-78 US car need to be removed (Most late production 1976 to 1977 cars have screw on type and 1978 cars have welded type)
- To remove OEM rear bumper and bumper shock absorbers, you need to drop gas tank half way for the right side absorber, and you need to drop your muffler to get to left side absorber.
- Zinc plated: install it as is or ready for paint
- The same gauge metal as OEM bracket
- Light weight version available #30-J8229
- Front bumper conversion kit available #30-J8210 or #30-J8228
- Warning: this item only fits OEM type metal bumper. For fiberglass bumper made by MSA (Motorsport Auto, please contact MSA for our exclusive bumper bracket kit made for their fiberglass bumper) )
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $59
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.