Part number: #12-J4501RE
Make/model: 1969 -'71 1/2 Datsun 240Z Series 1
Please read the descriptions very carefully.
If your hazard switch needs repair, send it to us and we will restore it. In this way, these rare parts can be recycled and preserved.
Don't have any salvageable cores? You can also purchase restored ones off-the-shelf.
- 12-J4501RE - $189
- Rebuild service only
- A viable core must be sent to us within 2 weeks of purchase date. We will hold your shipment until we receive your rebuildable core!
- Completely disassembled and rebuilt. The white lettering on the switch is also restored
Caution: Chrome ring nut and isolator washer shown in the photo is NOT included in this item. Please reuse your existing ones. See last photo for reference.
If your core cannot be salvaged, then you must purchase the core charge or cancel your order!
- DIY repair kit (12-J4501-KIT) also available (sold separately)
- 12-J4501RE+12-J4501CORE: $289
- Off-the-shelf rebuilt hazard switch
- Includes repair service + core charge
- If you don't have a rebuildable core, please select this option
- For Series 2 (1971-'72) hazard switches, see (#12-J4502RE)
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $45
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.