Part number: #12-J4502RE
Make/model: 1971 1/2 to 1972 Datsun 240Z Series 2
Please read the descriptions very carefully.
If your hazard switch needs repair, send it to us and we will restore it. In this way, these rare parts can be recycled and preserved.
Don't have any salvageable cores? You can also purchase restored ones off-the-shelf.
- 12-J4502SERVICE - $219
- Rebuild & return service only
- A viable core must be sent to us within 2 weeks of purchase date. We will hold your shipment until we receive your rebuildable core!
- Completely disassembled and rebuilt. The white lettering on the switch is restored as well
Caution: Please do not send us Chrome ring nut and Isolator washer shown in the photo which are NOT included in this item. Please reuse your existing ones. See last photo for reference.
If your core cannot be salvaged, then we will send you a your core back and refund you money minus return shipping cost.
- Please also submit photos to us at email@example.com
- If it's been opened or tempered, we will NOT work on it.
- 12-J4502RE - $349
- Rebuilt hazard switch
- No core charge
- For Series 1 (1969-'71) hazard switches, see (#12-J4501RE)
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $45
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.