Part number: #30-J4284 #30-J4284T
Make/model: Datsun 240Z 260Z 280Z; Fairlady Z
- 30-J4284 - $559
- Reproduction fender mirror set for JDM Fairlady Z
- Correct reproductions from Japan
- Metal construction
- For correct installation, please use the provided pictures:
- 7 inches from inner side of fender
- 10.5 inches from front side of headlight bucket
- Drill a 19mm hole for the mirror base
- Drill another 5mm hole for the securing pin
- Both sides should be installed symmetrically according to all the production cars sold in Japan.
- *Some service info from the 70s' show off-set installation instruction. However Genuine Nissan fenders were always drilled symmetrically from factory. If you need a temaplete, please purchase optional 30-J4284-T
- The last photos show mirror leg length comparison between JDM 510 SSS mirror and JDM Fairlady Z mirror
- 30-J4284-T - $19
- Template for installation location for Fairlady Z fender mirror
- This paper template shows where to drill holes for installation effortlessly
- Sold separately from mirrors
- Comes in 2 templates paper: Right side and Left side
- For instruction, please refer to the photos
Free shipping for US main island / Estimated rate for international shipping is $69
Caution: Bottom nut to secure and adjust the mirror-spring tension should not be over torqued. Mirrors should be able to flex when it gets bumped into.
Mirror adjustment is done by loosening the Philips screw at the back of the mirror. Please tighten the screw after adjustment is done, or it could fall off while driving.
We are NOT liable for take return for an incident related to cases above.
Dear international customers: Delivery fee varies depending on the destination country, size and weight of the order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping quote to your address. We will send you a confirmation email with the final price. Please reply the email and accept the shipping fees to have your order shipped.